20101218

Blogger Award: Amalia Ardia Utami

Accepting this award, i am asked to do the following:
1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards



Oh well,thanks alotta to Amalia Ardia Utami for giving me this award okay? hehe. Well,im so surprised. Btw,thanks to all readers including silent readers,my lovely followers and also for those who's already visited this not-so-cute-blog. Yeah,let me share something about me.


Eight things about myself :
  • I love dress so much much muchco! -_-"
  • Never ever miss AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL 
  • Love making friend and easy going
  • I wear the hijab since ramadan in this year ( Praised be to Allah )
  • I need to lose weight about 3kg but i've kill my diet. FAILED!
  • Not going anywhere without my pretty eyeliner,hehe! 
  • I eat too much when i got mad
  • Love my vintage vinci so much!
So, I also want to give the Blogger Award to these cutie bloggers:

No comments: